Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sexy Hot German Women - Mirjam Weichselbraun

Sexy Hot German Woman - Mirjam Weichselbraun

Sexy Hot German Woman - Mirjam Weichselbraun



One thing I love about this blog is that I have the opportunity to come across some beautiful German women that I never existed before. I came across Mirjam and I was amazed by how striking this young woman is. Of course she has the physical qualities that I love about German women, sleek blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Mirjam was born in Austria and got her start on local radio stations. Her big break came when she was asked to host a show on MTV Germany.

She has done a lot of modeling work and it an amazingly sexy woman. In this picture, she doesn't show a whole lot of her body, but you know that she is smoking hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs TopOfBlogs Babes blogs Adult Blog Directory